dimanche 12 février 2017

shaker

hey how are you?
I'm introducing a birthday shaker card made with some red and white cardstock.
I've used the shooting star stamp and die sets by mama elephant.
the heart is by Marianne Design and text by Lawn Fawn.
this cutie was inked with letraset promarkers:
skin: ivory, oatmeal, hair: dusky pink, cinnamon, burnt sienna and spice; clothes: orchid & lavender
blue: cool aqua and arctic blue; stars: sunflower.
This is a two panel card, let me show you how it looks Inside:
challenges entered
.Love to scrap! : Who Loves You, Baby!
.passion for promarkers: i heart you
.your next stamp: color combo
.simon says stamp: Young at heart
.Cuttlebug mania: lots of red

12 commentaires:

Elaine Stark a dit…

An adorable shaker card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Maura a dit…

What a great Valentine! Lots of red and a cute image! Thanks for sharing the love at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Maura xoxo

Ali a dit…

Great card - I've not made a shaker card before but I might need to give it a go :-) - thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers xx

Shelly a dit…

Great little shaker card! Love the sweet image too! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

The Crafty Den a dit…

Gorgeous card Koala. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sue a dit…

Cute little card! Love the shaker and the little Girl!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Sandy a dit…

Soooo sweet, with the little girl and all the tiny Stars!
Thanks for playing with Bastel-Traum :-)
Hugz

Shuly a dit…

such a sweet sweet card!!! and what a great idea to use the die heart as a shaker! love the idea! absolutely love your stamps too!
thanks for sharing at love to scrap!

The Crafty Critter a dit…

I love shaker cards! You did a great job coloring this image. I really like the faux stitching on the edges, too! Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my crafts with you, too. I can always use some feedback and tips and tricks from a fellow crafter. If you are interested in looking at my projects can be found at http://thecraftycritter.com.
-Miranda

Di a dit…

Fabulous shaker card! And I love the little girl, so sweet.

Hugs

Di xx

Cuttlebug Mania DT



Leslie a dit…

Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Who Loves You, Baby!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Sue a dit…

A cute card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.